Job Title: Operations Administrator
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 per annum DOE
Working Hours: 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Reporting to: General Manager - Operations
Location: A brand new facility based near London Heathrow Airport
Constantine is a leading international art logistics company for private collectors, museums and galleries. With over 130 years’ experience and worldwide recognition in fine art transportation, Constantine combines their unrivalled knowledge and expertise with latest technical innovation in secure storage and project management.
We are currently recruiting for an Operations Administrator to support the General Manager of Operations.
- Assist with all administrative planning and tasks including projects, scheduling, expenses, budgeting, contract and facilities maintenance etc.
- Handle Operations calls and emails from supplier and contractors
- Liaise with other departments as required
- Log, check and query all Operations purchases and invoices
- Create and maintain Operations task planners for Ops transport, warehousing and maintenance
- Ensure all sundries ordered and enough in stock i.e. cleaning stock, office supplies etc.
- Communicate all issues and updates to Warehouse Managers
- Support the co-ordination and organisation of meetings as appropriate which may include greeting visitors, setting up meeting rooms, providing refreshments etc.
- Liaise with members of operations senior management to expedite work as required
- maintain secure electronic and manual filing systems that allow for efficient retrieval and review
- Manage and maintain any spreadsheets, logs etc
- Undertake project work and other relevant ad hoc tasks as directed
- Climate storage capacity reporting management
- Quality assurance investigatory reporting administration.
- Social & environmental impact management administration
- Gas & Elect tracker
- Water Usage tracker
- Waste Tracker
- Security and regulatory administrative tasks
- Display a professional image and act as an ambassador for the company
- Have strong analytical skills, data entry and general administration experience.
- Sound knowledge of the English language, particularly grammar
- A Level standard (or equivalent) with a minimum of 5 GCSE's in English and Mathematics (Grades A-C or equivalent)
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office Systems
- Good interpersonal skills
- The ability to prioritise tasks, take initiative and work independently
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadline
- Practical, logical and systematic approach to work.
- Be a strong team player, personable and friendly.
- Enthusiastic with innovative ideas to contribute.
- Good time management.
What we are offering:
- Competitive salary
- Company pension contribution of 6%
- Cycle to work & travel to work loan scheme
- Opportunity for growth through our training and development programme
If this is of interest today, please apply with your CV and cover letter.