Job Title: Logistics Coordinator
Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
Reporting to: Team Leader
Location: A brand new, state of the art facility based near London Heathrow Airport
Constantine is a leading international art logistics company for private collectors, museums and galleries. With over 130 years’ experience and worldwide recognition in fine art transportation, Constantine combines their unrivalled knowledge and expertise with latest technical innovation in secure storage and project management.
We are currently recruiting for an Exhibitions Assistant to support the Middle East team in the coordination of Exhibitions and Acquisitions for emerging museums in the Arab Gulf.
- Logistics Coordination, which may involve booking transport, liaising with airlines, shipping lines, courier companies and other companies within transport and aviation industry
- Project Management of multiple shipments simultaneously including supervisions on-site at airports and museums
- Provide quick but accurate responses to estimates and enquiries
- Keeping track of budgeting within a project and preparing invoices
- Requirement to travel to countries in the Middle-East to oversee projects a number of times each year
- At least two years’ experience in International Logistics/ Freight-forwarding/ Aviation industry
- Excellent attention to detail and an organised approach to work
- Be adaptable to last-minute requests and a fast-paced working environment
- Excellent customer services skills
What we are offering:
- Competitive salary
- Company pension contribution of 6%
- Cycle to work & travel to work loan scheme
- Company phone
- Opportunity for growth through our training and development programme
- Potential for overseas travel
If this is of interest, please apply with your CV and cover letter today.