Job Title: Galleries & Collectors Assistant
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 DOE
Working Hours: 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Reporting to: Team Leader/Manager
Location: London SE15
Constantine is a leading international art logistics company for private collectors, museums and galleries. With over 130 years’ experience and worldwide recognition in fine art transportation, Constantine combines their unrivalled knowledge and expertise with latest technical innovation in secure storage and project management.
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant to support the Gallery & Collectors team.
- Providing a premium service at all times to meet the client’s service requirements
- Providing assistance to the Coordinators and Account Manager, which may involve booking transport, liaising with airlines, shipping lines, courier companies and other companies within our industry
- Ensuring all work is organised with a methodical approach, handled in a confidential, professional and consistent manner
- Provide quick but accurate responses to estimates and enquiries
- Keeping track of budgeting within a project and preparing invoices
- An interest in pursuing a career in international logistics and fine art
- High attention to detail and organised approach to work
- Excellent team working skills and the ability to excel in a multi-tasking environment
- Previous office admin experience
- Excel proficiency is favourable
- Excellent customer services skills
What we are offering:
- Competitive salary
- Company pension contribution of 6%
- Cycle to work & travel to work loan scheme
- Opportunity for growth through our training and development programme
If this is of interest today, please apply with your CV and cover letter.